Monday 23 April 2012

FLY

left 30 hours i m going to leave Malaysia and FLY to Korea
wah......awesome feeling~
this is my 1st time with aeroplane 
hmm~~~when is the 2nd time?
correct!
is sept....
look like this yr i went to alot of country
lolx....
sept i going to bangkok with my clsmate 
(graduate trip)

today tht 1 ngam ngam come....
dislike whn i want go travel
cos it is so mafan
==
but nvm la....
luckily it come today....
if it come visit me on 2ml
i reli don knw how to spend my trip with it
terrible feel

i ad prepared my thg for travel 
hmm~~~
my suitcase small small only....
my sis said no enough for me
and no enough for her oso (if she go)
but i thnk that is enough for me
cos my pattern wont buy so many thg while travel
i dislike take alot alot thg when walk 
it is heavy and i canot carry it
haha
so i will try to decrease the thg tht i carry

i thnk i will not buy many thg la....
but i will take many pic as possible....
wait me bak....i will upload my blog again....and describe my travel in korea
miss u all....bye
 I WANT TO FLY~

No comments:

Post a Comment