Friday 23 September 2011

my new blog~~~

OOHHH!
Tis is my 1st post of my blogger...what can i write??Hmmm~




This week is my 2nd sem of my yr2...i just received my last sem result.
it consider not bad...but no good....><!!!
i get 3a 1b 1c
i tot i will fail my hrm paper...but luckily i get B ...^^
but fly failed!!! why??!!! even she oso don know...
cos last time after passed up my ppr thn i asked her....she ansed me she know how to do...
tht time i was shocked...i don know how to ans...
just simply bla bla bla....av thg tht i felt logic just wrote down it
SHE feel so sad...sigh...
nvm la.....add oil for tis sem!!!! + you~!!!
eunice oso feel unhappy with her result...cos ENG ppr make her cgpa drop...
aiya...u r clever gal...i knw u will chase it back....^^




tis time reli make us feel scare..
jus sem1 of yr2 only...seem the TARC examiner wan us DIE fast....
sudd feel yr 1 is vry EASY..
BUT y my yr1 results not so good? T.T




tis sem got law,accounting,and eco
these 3 sub reli kill me softly...
WHO CAN SAVE ME?




i thnk only myself...
i hope to get some improvement in tis sem...
CAN I?
hope so.......


OK...LET TALK SOME INTERESTING DRAMA...
i recently watching my idol's drama..love him so much...
his new drama named 'men with no shadow'




alot of fren said tis like Death Note
reli not bad...
i not only kap lamfung...i oso will look his acting skills OK?!!!
hahaha....
but he reli is a lengzai! XD







No comments:

Post a Comment